Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for Tides Family Services. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Tides Family Services
JOB TITLE: Outreach and Tracking Caseworker
LOCATION: Pawtucket, Providence, Woonsocket, West Warwick, Middletown and South County
- Provide in-home (during COVID-19 remote/telehealth) and community strengths-based supervision to clients and families (3x face-to-face attempts daily and on-call responsibility according to 2/3-person team schedules) with targeted outcomes within an expected timeframe.
- Work collaboratively with an integrated team of caseworkers, behavioral assistants and clinicians to develop treatment goals, evaluation/utilization review, provide resources, advocacy, perform routine assessments, transportation, adaptive living skills and build relationships with clients and families.
- Maintain crisis and trauma counseling and other services to help ensure client and family safety.
- Build and sustain collaborations with community partners, including health, education, vocation, legal and family intervention providers with the goal of increasing access to services.
- Ensure quality service metrics are met through ongoing releases of information, permission forms, informed consent forms, treatment plans, treatment notes, utilization review forms, closing summaries, case review, daily ETO reporting, and accuracy of data entry into TFS ETO platform or other reporting measures.
- Serve as liaison/advocate between the program, community and surrounding neighbors to build partnerships.
- Support activities, services and programs that uphold NASW professional boundaries and culturally sensitive to clients and families
- Attend and participate in all required program meetings including; program coordinator meetings, biweekly supervision with leadership, run downs, and all staff meetings.
- Coordinate activities and resources that can benefit all clients and families within TFS.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree, Associate's degree or relative work experience
- Complete BCI and fingerprints
- Valid driver’s license and registered/inspected vehicle – Required
- Bilingual; Spanish, Portuguese, Creole – Preferred
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Novice-2 years' experience in human services, healthcare, and other non-profit agencies
- Demonstrates a safe, strengths-based environment while continuously using everyday supervision to teach, guide, and support youth and families with their goals and challenges to remain in the home and in their communities
- Capacity for case management utilizing counseling techniques, program structure, guidelines and crisis intervention and to use metrics to ensure accountability.
- Strong crisis management, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills, particularly when working with youth of all ages.
- Managed in-home and community strengths-based services to clients and families.
- Skilled in building relationships with internal team, stakeholders, clients and families, schools, law enforcement and other community resources.
- Highly self-motivated, accountable and able to make decisions independently.
- Motivational with a strong commitment to the Agency's mission
- Excellent communication and verbal skills.
- High level of integrity, ethics and values.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and Tides Family Services will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.