Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Lifespan. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Lifespan
JOB TITLE: Case Worker - Outreach
LOCATION: Pawtucket & Johnston
HOURS: 1st shift, M-F
The main goal for Case Workers – Outreach is to assess & monitor consumers in the community, while inpatient at a psychiatric facility, or incarcerated. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct mental health status exams & risk assessments
- Recommend treatment and/or disposition
- Conduct record reviews to establish behavior patterns
- Participate in treatment plan meetings
- Provide short term casework while longer term services are secured
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Mental Health, Social Work, Psychology, or equivalent, required
- 2 years’ experience, preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish strongly preferred
- Valid Driver' s license and insured vehicle
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Lifespan will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.