Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Boston Energy Wind Power Services Inc. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Boston Energy Wind Power Services Inc.
JOB TITLE: Operations Manager
LOCATION: Providence, RI
- Manage daily operations of Boston Energy Wind Power Services Inc.
- Manage Client relations across multiple states within the USA
- Strategic Development to significantly build and grow the business to be both the customer and the Technicians choice of partner
- Identify new opportunities with existing and new customers
- To manage teams of people in multiple areas to ensure Boston Energy Wind Power Services competitive edge is upheld and improved upon
- Profit and Loss responsibility for Boston Energy Wind Power Services, including a detailed grasp of the commercial operation to ensure value and profit is maximized.
Successful candidates will have:
- Able to meet the demands of a fast-moving business which expects a high level of service
- Able to drive the business forward in multiple work streams simultaneously
- Adaptable/can do attitude/flexible
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels
- 100% accuracy, eye for detail
- Good technical understanding of Recruiting and managing both external and internal wind turbine technicians
- A strong manager of team performance and a good motivator
- Willingness to travel up to 75% of the time
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Boston Energy Wind Power Services Inc. will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.