Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for North East Knitting. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: North East Knitting
JOB TITLE: Office Assistant
LOCATION: Pawtucket, RI
- Responsible of billing and accounts receivable
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Ensure that accounts are properly billed and that payments are collected on time. You will also review account information, correct discrepancies, and speak to clients to establish better payment terms.
- Assist analytical work such as creating reports on Excel
Other office duties such as:
- Answering phone calls
- Supporting the Marketing and Sales department in a busy environment
- Purchasing internal supplies
Successful candidates will have:
- Detail- Oriented
- Analytical skills- Excel proficiency required.
- A/R experience required- Passport software knowledge preferred
- Comfortable with Microsoft Suites
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable and proactive
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and North East Knitting will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.