Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Care New England. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Care New England
JOB TITLE: Nurse Director
LOCATION: Providence, RI
HOURS: Full Time, Days
- The Nurse Director has authority, responsibility, and accountability for the nursing administration of a patient care area, with 24-hour accountability for that performance
- Using a great deal of initiative and creativity, the manager is primarily responsible for meeting the goals established by the Department of Nursing and the clinical division
- The scope of this position requires that the manager demonstrate an understanding of, and a commitment to quality health care for women and infants
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor' s of Science in Nursing (BSN) required, Masters degree or proof of academic achievement toward a Masters degree in Nursing or related field and must be currently enrolled in a Masters program with a targeted date of completion preferred
- Current licensure with the State of Rhode Island as a registered nurse
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Care New England will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.