Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for Honeywell Safety Products. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Honeywell
JOB TITLE: Assembler I
LOCATION: Smithfield, RI
HOURS: Full-Time; Saturday Required; High Need for 2nd & 3rd Shift
Would you like to produce high quality products and services for our customers? Do you have experience assembling and inspecting products to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers? Would you like to be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area? If you answered positively, we at Honeywell have the career opportunity for you. We invite you to apply for the role of Assembler I. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
As a Honeywell Team Member You May Enjoy:
- Weekly attendance bonus and quarterly productivity bonus.
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Analyze data and production reports
- Set up and change over equipment
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Ability to sort and analyze data
- Significant assembly line working experience
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Ability to communicate information clearly
- Willing to learn and progress
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Honeywell will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.