Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Silgan Dispensing. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Silgan Dispensing
JOB TITLE: Mold Utility
LOCATION: Slatersville, RI
HOURS: 2nd Shift
This position is responsible for providing support in the areas of press cleaning, materials movement to production operators and material preparation and blending to meet production needs.
- Ensures all areas have the required materials in a timely manner to promote an efficient operation.
- Performs color changes on machines.
- Monitors material and blend changes.
- Assists in mold cleaning.
- Responsible for proper containment and disposal of grease, oil, and contaminated closures.
- Maintain cleanliness of assigned presses and auxiliary equipment to prevent product contamination.
- Responsible for material preparation and material blending.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area, keeping walkways and aisles clear ensuring a safe work environment.
Successful candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior Injection molding experience
- Attention to detail
- Basic mathematics
- Ability to read operating schedules and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to manually handle/maneuver up to 200 pounds with the use of assistive devices.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Silgan Dispensing will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.