Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Trident Care. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Trident Care
JOB TITLE: Mobile Phlebotomist
LOCATION: Rhode Island
- Responsible for performing all forms of phlebotomy procedures on any age level and maintaining patient and test information.
- Obtain blood samples by performing venipunctures, finger sticks and heel sticks on any age level.
- Use aseptic techniques and follow established procedures.
- Properly identifies patients prior to servicing.
- Ensures that specimens are properly identified, in proper tube and accompanied by a completed requisition prior to sending to main lab.
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates schedule with attention to priority of patient.
- Completes written logs, time sheets, and other required records in a neat and accurate manner.
- Maintains all equipment in good working order and reports problems immediately to supervisor.
- Prepares, orders, and maintains supplies as required.
- Answers all incoming calls.
- When on call, answers pages within established guidelines and is ready and available to work.
- Notifies dispatch of availability for further assignments.
- Performs all duties in compliance with established safety and OSHA guidelines.
- Notifies supervisor of any post exposures or accidents within established guidelines.
- Communicates with patients with compassion, respect, dignity, and privacy at all times.
- Identifies and pursues self-improvement needs.
- Performs other duties, including cleaning of company vehicles, as assigned
Successful candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in all aspects of phlebotomy required
- Phlebotomy Certificate preferred
- Active driver’ s license and clean driving record
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Trident Care will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.