Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for CharterCare. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: CharterCare
JOB TITLE: Mental Health Worker
LOCATION: North Providence, RI
HOURS: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift
- The Mental Health Worker-CNA demonstrates clinical competence in the provision of direct patient care and technical assistance to the Health Care Team.
- Specific components of the CNA role include performing clinical skills and nursing procedures.
- Mental Health Worker-CNA participates in improving quality care, documenting patient care activities, and assisting the Health Care Team in patient care.
- Establishes positive relationships through communication, fostering development of self and fulfilling responsibilities as an employee at St. Joseph Health Services Of Rhode Island
Successful candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or GED. Graduate of an accredited Nursing Assistant Program, or equivalent.
- Current RI Nursing Assistant certification, required.
- 1-year experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant. 1-year experience in Psychiatry or Human Services.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and CharterCare will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work