825 Chalkstone Ave Providence, RI 02908
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for CharterCare. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: CharterCare
JOB TITLE: Mental Health Worker (CNA)
LOCATION: North Providence, RI
HOURS: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift
- The Mental Health Worker-CNA demonstrates clinical competence in the provision of direct patient care and technical assistance to the Health Care Team.
- Specific components of the CNA role include performing clinical skills and nursing procedures.
- Mental Health Worker-CNA participates in improving quality care, documenting patient care activities, and assisting the Health Care Team in patient care.
- Establishes positive relationships through communication, fostering development of self and fulfilling responsibilities as an employee at St. Joseph Health Services Of Rhode Island
Successful candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or GED. Graduate of an accredited Nursing Assistant Program, or equivalent.
- Current RI Nursing Assistant certification, required.
- 1-year experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant. 1-year experience in Psychiatry or Human Services.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and CharterCare will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work