Skills for Rhode Island's Future (Skills RI) is recruiting for Membership Sales Call Center Representative positions for AAA Northeast. Please read more about Skills RI at the end of this job description.
COMPANY: AAA Northeast
JOB TITLE: Membership Sales Call Center Representative
HOURS: Full Time; 1st Shift
LOCATION: Temporarily Remote
- Responds to incoming calls from prospective and current Club members; sells memberships, upgrades, and additional products and services.
- Places outgoing calls to prospective members to explain Club services and products, using salesmanship and Five Diamond Service approach to close sales.
- Places outgoing calls to lapsed and former members to secure membership renewals.
- Liaises with business lines and/or affiliate Clubs, connecting members with contacts necessary to achieve the members desired outcome.
- Processes transactions using computerized system for information gathering.
- Tracks daily activity to ensure achievement of departmental goals.
- Develops comprehensive knowledge of products and service offered by AAA Northeast.
- Attempts to resolve collections issues for outstanding membership accounts; mails membership applications to prospective members and a variety of requested membership materials; transfers memberships to AAA Northeast from affiliate clubs.
- Handles incoming emergency road service calls as required; follows protocol to gather pertinent information; delivers Five Diamond Service during all member interactions.
- High School diploma or GED required
- 1 year Retail sales and/or telemarketing experience desired
- Customer Service experience preferred
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and AAA Northeast will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS RI
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills RI’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills RI has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.