Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for AAA Northeast. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: AAA Northeast
JOB TITLE: Membership Sales & Service
LOCATION: Providence, RI
HOURS: Full-Time or Part-Time, Multiple shifts available
- Receives incoming calls from prospective and current Club members, selling new memberships, upgrades, Associate memberships and/or additional products and services as part of the Club' s telemarketing function.
- Responsible for closing the sale by obtaining accurate member and credit card information, using computerized system for information gathering; meets departmental goals; tracks daily activity.
- Processes incoming phone requests from members for name and address changes, credit card payments and upgrades to memberships; ensures timely and effective processing of all change requests.
- Places outgoing calls to prospective members to explain services and products offered, using salesmanship and Five Diamond Customer Service approach to close the sale; receives list of lapsed memberships and contacts former members, focusing on securing renewals; tracks daily activity.
Successful candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Retail sales and/or telemarketing experience desired. Call Center experience a plus.
- Demonstrated salesmanship skills required.
- Customer service background and strong communication skills required.
- Ability to work in a structured environment and be compliant with schedule. Proven sales experience. Flexibility with schedule as needed to meet heavy call volume.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and the AAA Northeast will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS RI
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills RI’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills RI has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.