500 Park East Drive
Job Number: 1711
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Carpenter Powder. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Carpenter Powder
JOB TITLE: Manufacturing Process Technician
LOCATION: Woonsocket, RI
HOURS: 2nd shift & 3rd shift
- Support the development of application based processing methods for existing and new alloys.
- Perform clean set-up and manufacturing activities related to melting and processing materials for production of powder metal and related products for CPP.
- Supports areas to include: furnace building, furnace support, furnace helper, atomization support, classification, packing, can loading, can welding or powder screening. Performs general shop clean up.
- Performs all other duties or projects as assigned.
Successful candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or GED required. 2 – 3 years of experience in industrial / manufacturing industry.
- Ability to perform a variety of day to day activities in area of responsibility. Ability to prioritize and organize work to meet established deadlines. Thorough and accurate completion of required documentation. Ability to work with moderate supervision / guidance and accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Requires good written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills within in a group and supervision.
- Ability to work well with others in area/department to achieve team goals.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Carpenter Powder will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.