25 Monticello Road
Job Number: 2262
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Piatek Machine Company, Inc. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Piatek Machine Company, Inc.
JOB TITLE: Manual Lathe Mill Machinist
LOCATION: Rhode Island
Successful candidates will have:
We are looking for a reliable full time manual lathe machinist for day shift. Experience with a ProtoTRAK is a plus but not required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a job shop environment.
- Self-starter; able to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail and follow-through while maintaining a safe, clean and organized workspace.
- Operate manual lathe to produce parts while meeting specifications and tolerancing on materials including aluminum, stainless steel, plastics, titanium, etc.
- Work from job travelers, manufacturing drawings, tool drawings and sketches with ability to read and interpret specifications and inspection instructions to determine product conformance.
- Check dimensions and quality of work using micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Must have a thorough understanding of Geometric Dimensions and Tolerances.
- Maintain condition of machines, performing such work as clean, lubricate, adjust, etc.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Piatek Machine Company, Inc. will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.
Meet Your Recruiter