Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Care New England. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Care New England
JOB TITLE: Manager Central Processing Department
LOCATION: Providence, RI
HOURS: Full Time, Days
The Central Processing Department (CPD) Manager oversees the administrative operations, including budgetary control, management of staff, and compliance with department procedures.
- The manager is responsible for developing and maintaining methods of tracking, monitoring, and analyzing data for process improvement
- The manager recommends and coordinates implementation of changes designed to ensure optimum utilization of resources and systems in order to facilitate change
- Conducts and coordinates special projects, providing recommendations and implementation of improvement strategies as necessary or requested
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies is responsible for coordinating and overseeing work assignments and established processes for sterilization, assembly and storage of medical supplies and equipment performed by CPD staff
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Certification as a Certified Registered Central Service Technician (CRCST) through IAHCSMM must be obtained within 6 months of hire
- On-call responsibilities on a 24-hour basis
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational abilities required
- Must be proficient in the English language
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Care New England will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.