14 Blackstone Valley Pl.
Industry: Machine Operations
Job Number: 1735
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for MOO. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: MOO
JOB TITLE: Machine Operator 2
LOCATION: Lincoln, RI
HOURS: Full-Time, 1st Shift
- Process and produce Moo products as requested and/or directed
- Operate proficiently and within the safety guidelines the designated machinery for current role which includes Laminators, Guillotine Cutters, and Round Corner Cutters.
- Produce work in accordance with LEAN manufacturing principles
- Upon machine jams, contact a supervisor immediately to have a MOO employee clear and reset the machine
- Maintain work area to 5S standards
- All other duties as needed or required
- All other functions as related to the Assembly1/2 job family
Successful candidates will have:
- Ability to stand during entire shift, excluding meal and rest periods
- Ability to move and lift 55 pounds
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to bend/twist at the waist and knees
- Ability to communicate effectively with other team members
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to function in a fast-paced environment, under substantial pressure
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to report regularly to work and maintain established business hours in order to support the Moo business.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and MOO will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.