Industry: Health & Human Services
Job Number: 1767
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for James L. Maher Center. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: James L. Maher Center
JOB TITLE: Licensed Practical Nurse
LOCATION: Middletown, RI
HOURS: Full Time, Weekdays, 30-35 hours per week
- Maintain current certifications in all areas of emergency techniques
- Have knowledge of the philosophy, policies and programs of the Center
- Recognize and identify symptoms
- Promote and participate in formal and informal programs of instruction for individuals with developmental disabilities
- Provide basic medical care, including changing bandages, administering prescribed medication and collecting specimens
- Ensuring the health, comfort and safety of participants
- Monitor and report any changes in condition
Successful candidates will have:
- Applicant must pass a National Criminal Background check
- Valid LPN License in RI
- Valid Driver' s License
- High School Diploma or GED required
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and James L. Maher Center will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.