134 Thurbers Avenue
Industry: Health & Human Services
Job Number: 1705
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Family Service of Rhode Island. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Family Service of Rhode Island
JOB TITLE: Integrated Clinical Care Manager
LOCATION: Providence, RI
- As part of the agency’ s multidisciplinary Accountable Entity Team, the Integrated Clinical Care Manager will be a lead for FSRI within a Primary Care site.
- The Integrated Clinical Manger will work in tandem with staff at the primary care site, particularly the Community Health Advocates, to provide behavioral health and substance use/abuse brief treatment services. These services include:
- Initial diagnostic assessments
- Screenings, treatment planning
- Evidence based therapeutic interventions
- Care coordination
- Crisis evaluations.
Successful candidates will have:
- Master’ s degree and independent license required (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT) or PHD.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Valid driver’ s license and reliable transportation.
- Ability to have a flexible schedule to include some evenings.
- Prior experience in behavioral health within primary care practices and/or crisis intervention preferred.
- Spanish bilingual preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Family Service of Rhode Island will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.