Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for Bank of America. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Bank of America
JOB TITLE: Inside Sales Representative
LOCATION: Lincoln, RI
HOURS: Mandatory 10 week training– Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm 12/7-2/12
Shifts to follow training:
Tuesday-Friday 1:00pm-10:00pm, Saturday 12:30pm-9:30pm
Tuesday-Friday 1:30pm-10:00pm, Saturday 1:00pm-9:30pm
Monday-Thursday 1:00pm-10:00pm, Sunday 12:30pm-9:30pm
Monday-Thursday 1:30pm-10:00pm, Sunday 1:00pm-9:30pm
As part of the Bank of America team, preferred sales agents listen to client needs and understand which products/services will work best for the client throughout the relationship while providing an exceptional client experience. Preferred sales agents are sales professionals who work in an inbound contact center and understand that being there for our clients is our number one priority.
As a preferred sales agent, you can look forward to
• Working in a fast-paced, changing environment that requires accuracy, multi-tasking and communicating in an efficient manner.
• Working in a collaborative environment with a team of professional preferred sales agents and managers in an inbound call center.
• Communicating with clients throughout the entire shift with structured breaks.
• Navigating multiple computer systems while interacting with the client.
• Listening to, understanding and providing needs-based sales solutions for our clients.
• Incentive opportunities for meeting and/or exceeding critical performance standards.
• Opportunity for advancement with structured career development paths.
• World-class suite of benefits including tuition and child care reimbursement and employee discount programs.
Successful candidates will have:
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
- Has a commitment to teamwork and the flexibility to work the schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Has the ability to engage with clients and seek to understand their needs while actively sharing options using plain language, building rapport and handling objections.
- Is comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching.
- Is comfortable with ongoing change and learning new technology/processes.
- Has a minimum of one year of sales experience with cross-selling, upselling or referring products.
- Has at least an intermediate level of proficiency with computers.
- Is self-motivated with excellent organizational skills.
- Has strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the banking/financial industry preferred.
- Experience working in a call center preferred.
- Experience in telephone sales preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and Bank of America will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.