Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Bank of America. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Bank of America
JOB TITLE: Inside Sales Representative
LOCATION: Lincoln, RI
HOURS: Training: Monday-Friday 9: 00am-5: 30pm Shift to follow training: Monday-Thursday 7: 00am-4: 00pm & Sunday 12: 30pm-9: 30pm (Friday & Saturday off)
- Working in a fast-paced, changing environment that requires accuracy, multi-tasking and communicating in an efficient manner.
- Working in a collaborative environment with a team of professional preferred sales agents and managers in an inbound call center.
- Communicating with clients throughout the entire shift with structured breaks.
- Navigating multiple computer systems while interacting with the client.
- Listening to, understanding and providing needs-based sales solutions for our clients.
- Incentive opportunities for meeting and/or exceeding critical performance standards.
- Opportunity for advancement with structured career development paths.
- World-class suite of benefits including tuition and childcare reimbursement and employee discount programs.
Successful candidates will have:
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
- Has a commitment to teamwork and the flexibility to work the schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Has the ability to engage with clients and seek to understand their needs while actively sharing options using plain language, building rapport and handling objections.
- Is comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching.
- Is comfortable with ongoing change and learning new technology/processes.
- Has a minimum of one year of sales experience with cross-selling, upselling or referring products.
- Has at least an intermediate level of proficiency with computers.
- Is self-motivated with excellent organizational skills.
- Has strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the banking/financial industry preferred.
- Experience working in a call center preferred.
- Experience in telephone sales preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Bank of America will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.