Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Denison Pharmaceuticals. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Denison Pharmaceuticals
JOB TITLE: Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
LOCATION: Lincoln, RI
HOURS: 1st & 2nd Shift
- Maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and all mechanical equipment.
Successful candidates will have:
- Must have 3 years of production type mechanical trouble-shooting experience.
- Must have the ability to work well with Quality Control Personal at all times.
- Job requires documentation being completed neatly and accurate.
- Must be able to maintain proper operation of production type machinery by completing preventive maintenance on filling, capping, labeling and all types of packaging equipment.
- Able to locate sources of problems by observing machine in operation to decide on best course of action.
- Must have proven experience in pneumatic devices.
- Electrical understanding is favored.
- Must have own tools.
- Required to follow all developed GMP’ s, SOP’ s, and Safety Rules.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to work overtime when required.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulation.
- Provide training to line workers on equipment and processes within assigned areas as required.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Denison Pharmaceuticals will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
? Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.