Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for CVS Health. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: CVS Health
JOB TITLE: HRCCC Call Center Representative
LOCATION: Cumberland, RI
In this role as a HR Coronavirus Call Center Representative, you will be: Accountable for the delivery of outstanding Customer Service through a strong commitment to CVS Health colleague needs with a demonstrated commitment to adhering to service levels, first call resolution and overall colleague satisfaction. This position requires the timely and efficient response to colleague inquiries regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19). Responsible for using HR systems and knowledge material to respond to inquiries, document and escalate cases as needed. All required training will be provided and supported.
- Respond to leave of absence inquiries regarding quarantine protocol due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Open leave cases for colleagues who must be placed in quarantine based on the established quarantine protocols.
- Utilize the CVS Health myLeave Absence Management platform to initiate and respond to leave of absence requests for personal leaves, health leaves and quarantine cases.
- Communicating to colleagues, HR team members as well as managers / supervisors and other key stakeholders either verbally and / or in writing.
Successful Candidates will have:
- 1+ years of call center experience and/or customer service experience.
- Human Resource experience is preferred but not required. Basic knowledge of leave of absence and FMLA is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, including a strong command of the English language and the ability to clearly articulate details over the telephone.
- Ability to function in a high volume, production oriented, time sensitive environment.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. • Excellent written, verbal and listening skills to reflect a friendly, positive disposition.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain information in the strictest of confidence.
- Ensure the delivery of meaningful, high-quality, timely service to our customers.
- Ensure customer information is processed efficiently, accurately, and thoroughly
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
- Strong customer service skills exhibiting a courteous telephone etiquette, patience and professionalism.
- Ability to provide empathetic services to our customers.
- Flexibility to work from various shifts
- Regular and timely attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Verifiable GED or Diploma is required.
- Verifiable Associate’ s degree in related field or verifiable equivalent work experience, candidates with verifiable work experience will be accepted without the associates.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and CVS Health will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.