1 CVS Drive Woonsocket, RI 02895
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for CVS Health. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: CVS Health
JOB TITLE: HRCCC Call Center Representative
LOCATION: Cumberland, RI
In this role as a HR Coronavirus Call Center Representative, you will be: Accountable for the delivery of outstanding Customer Service through a strong commitment to CVS Health colleague needs with a demonstrated commitment to adhering to service levels, first call resolution and overall colleague satisfaction. This position requires the timely and efficient response to colleague inquiries regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19). Responsible for using HR systems and knowledge material to respond to inquiries, document and escalate cases as needed. All required training will be provided and supported.
- Respond to leave of absence inquiries regarding quarantine protocol due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Open leave cases for colleagues who must be placed in quarantine based on the established quarantine protocols.
- Utilize the CVS Health myLeave Absence Management platform to initiate and respond to leave of absence requests for personal leaves, health leaves and quarantine cases.
- Communicating to colleagues, HR team members as well as managers / supervisors and other key stakeholders either verbally and / or in writing.
Successful Candidates will have:
- 1+ years of call center experience and/or customer service experience.
- Human Resource experience is preferred but not required. Basic knowledge of leave of absence and FMLA is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, including a strong command of the English language and the ability to clearly articulate details over the telephone.
- Ability to function in a high volume, production oriented, time sensitive environment.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. • Excellent written, verbal and listening skills to reflect a friendly, positive disposition.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain information in the strictest of confidence.
- Ensure the delivery of meaningful, high-quality, timely service to our customers.
- Ensure customer information is processed efficiently, accurately, and thoroughly
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
- Strong customer service skills exhibiting a courteous telephone etiquette, patience and professionalism.
- Ability to provide empathetic services to our customers.
- Flexibility to work from various shifts
- Regular and timely attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Verifiable GED or Diploma is required.
- Verifiable Associate’s degree in related field or verifiable equivalent work experience, candidates with verifiable work experience will be accepted without the associates.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and CVS Health will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.