One Davol Square Suite 200
Job Number: 1584
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for MOO. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: MOO
JOB TITLE: HP Indigo Press Operator
LOCATION: Lincoln, RI
HOURS: Full-Time 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift
- Overall responsibility for all aspects of the print process, including: Production, Quality & Maintenance by checking printed sheets for correct back up, good registration and any marks appearing on sheets and taking the relevant steps to eradicate any quality issues.
- Manage workflow effectively to ensure delivery deadlines are met at all times.
- Create batch tags and daily run list. Isolate and produce Uber rush as soon as it’ s available on print server.
- Carry out all break fix and schedule all routine maintenance with press team.
- Communicate effectively with department supervisors, tech support and other associates
- Follow established process to ensure that products are produced and shipped to quality standards within promised times
- Make sure the pressroom and paper room are kept in good order. Responsible for cleanliness of area, including disposing of paper wrappings into bins provided, neat disposal of empty ink cans, chemicals and consumable packaging and sweeping the floor regularly.
- Maintain adequate stock levels of consumables. Use the online ordering system to replenish supplies.
- To undertake basic DTP tasks including interrogation and manipulation of files
- Work closely with all members of the team to ensure a steady production flow happens in order to optimize production
- Maintain safety and OSHA standards
- Timely execution of assigned tasks to ensure we are running at optimum output
- Use all available communication tools provided including Bamboo, email, slack and Print OS
- Working knowledge of 7 color emulation and using PMS colors on the 7900’ s
Successful candidates will have:
- Excellent attention to detail and quality
- Desire to work with a team of pressman that work hard and have a wealth of ideas.
- Must have completed Level 1, preferred Level 3 training on the Series 3 Indigo’ s through HP Training Course.
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Conscientious, reliable and punctual
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, E-Mail)
- Must have hard work ethic with a keen ability to learn quickly
- Able to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team leader
- Ability to multitask and set priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work overtime when needed with little notice.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and MOO will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.