(Headquarters) 1 CVS Drive
Job Number: 1452
Skills for Rhode Island' s Future (Skills RI) is recruiting General Warehouse Distribution for CVS Health in Woonsocket, RI.
Please read more about Skills RI at the end of this job description.
JOB TITLE: General Warehouse Distribution
LOCATION: Woonsocket, RI
- Ability to flex from part-time to work 40 hours as required to ensure that all stores are serviced according to the daily work schedule.
- Ability to work within an engaged team environment.
- Cross train in and perform receiving, stocking, piece pick, case pick and loading functions.
- Perform general housekeeping to keep work areas clean
- Adhere to established federal/state/company safety procedures as well as company policies and procedures.
- Ensure personal and facility compliance with company requirements as it relates to PSE, Hazmat, HIPAA and all other required compliance items.
- Perform other duties as requested by department group leader and or supervisor/manager.
- Frequently lift 20-45 pounds
- Occasionally lift greater than 45-75 pounds
- Frequent bending, reaching and stooping
- Constant standing, walking and pulling
- Ability to read, write and count accurately
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of English (read, write and understand)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills RI and the employer will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS RI
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills RI’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills RI has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work