North Kingstown, RI
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for Cargill. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Cargill
JOB TITLE: General Production
LOCATION: North Kingstown, RI
HOURS: Full Time
- Working in a repetitive and fast-paced environment to complete various processes including weighing, bagging, packing, unpacking, labeling, and boxing of meat products
- Understanding and adhering to all safety rules and regulations
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Exposure to wet and/or humid conditions in a warm or cool environment, as well as slippery surfaces at varied heights
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts in a fast-paced environment
- Standing for long periods of time, the use of stairs, and wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated areas of the facility
- Other duties as assigned
Successful candidates will have:
What You Will Need:
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without Visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Prior meat processing experience
- Prior experience in an industrial repetitive or fast-paced environment
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and Cargill will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.