35 Kenney Drive Cranston, RI 02920
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for Yushin America. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Yushin America
JOB TITLE: General Laborer/Production Technician
LOCATION: Cranston, RI
HOURS: 1st Shift
Yushin America has an immediate opening in Cranston, RI for a reliable and responsible individual to work as a team member in the production of automated machinery as a General Laborer/Production Technician.
Successful candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Experience operating a fork lift is required
- Ability to use power tools within general construction to complete various tasks within the production facility.
- Ability to read and take measurements; basic math skills required
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25-35 pounds
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to complete various assembly tasks
- Must possess a strong work ethic and have the ability to work within fast paced environment
- Must also have a willingness to learn and take direction from team members, as there are many general task around the facility you may be asked to complete as part of your job duties.
- Ability to pass a background check
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and Yushin America will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.