Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Domino’ s Pizza. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Domino’ s Pizza
JOB TITLE: General/Assistant Manager
LOCATION: Warwick, West Warwick, North Kingstown, Middletown, RI
HOURS: Daytime, Evening, Full Time
- General job duties for all store team members
- Operate all equipment
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler
- Prepare product
- Receive and process telephone orders
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily
Successful candidates will have:
- Communication Skills
- You must be 16 years of age or older.
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions.
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person.
- Essential Functions/Skills Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary change. Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders.
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed. Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Domino’ s Pizza will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.