1400 Division Road
Job Number: 1443
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Worthington Industries (AMTROL). Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY: Worthington Industries (AMTROL)
JOB TITLE: Forklift Operator
LOCATION: West Warwick, RI
HOURS: Full Time, 2nd shift (2: 30PM – 11: 30PM)
- This person will be required to pick customer orders and check orders to ensure accuracy.
- Pick / deliver materials to and from appropriate locations.
- Will operate a tow motor, power lift, various scales, etc.
- Will perform data entry in warehouse computer system.
- During various times of the month, overtime is mandatory for this position.
Successful candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of inventory control
- Working knowledge of PC and Windows operating system (trainable for Oracle)
- 1-3 years of forklift experience
- Intermediate English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to add, subtract and multiply as required for the position
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft Office
- Familiarity will using a scanning gun
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Worthington Industries (AMTROL) will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.