Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for C&C Fiberglass Components. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: C&C Fiberglass Components
JOB TITLE: Fiberglass Laminator
LOCATION: Bristol, RI
Hours: Full-time, 1st Shift
- With minimal supervision, lay-up or fabrication of engineered composite (fiberglass) structures
- Apply fiberglass to a mold to create components for boats
- Must be accustomed to physical tasks for long periods of time. This includes, but not limited to, standing, lifting, bending, climbing, using your hands and working with various materials
- Must have basic computer knowledge
- Must have the ability to pay attention to details and self-inspect work to ensure quality defects are minimized
- Validation of process and product is critical to quality specifications
- Assists with training team members to develop job knowledge and improve performance
- Have the ability to prepare, use and maintain composite tools, including resin dispensing equipment
- Ability to use grinding, cutting and trimming tools
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor and/or management
Successful candidates will have:
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- Fiberglass experience a plus
- Great attention to detail, must read and understand measurements, problem solve and be open to repetitive work.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a positive attitude, mechanical aptitude, ease with comprehending blueprints, directions and must work safely and efficiently.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and C&C Fiberglass Components will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.