Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for CharterCARE. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: CharterCARE
JOB TITLE: Environmental Services Technician
LOCATION: Roger Williams Hospital or Fatima Hospital
HOURS: All Shifts; Full Time, Part Time, Per diem
- Knowledge of cleaning products and ability to follow instructions on containers, materials and cleaning equipment, health and safety practices.
- Ability to utilize proper body mechanics.
- Ability to use industrial powered equipment.
- Ability to utilize sound interpersonal skills when interacting and taking into consideration cultural background, linguistic skills and age of customers. Ability to maintain confidentiality, work independently and be self-motivated, work effectively under timelines; follow oral or written instructions.
- Maintains information confidential (HIPAA)
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Ability to utilize responsive customer service skills when interacting and taking into consideration cultural background, linguistic skills and age of customers
- Ability to work cooperatively with peers and other disciplines
- Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with peers and other interdisciplinary teams
Successful candidates will have:
- High School Diploma, preferred
- Ability to follow instruction and procedures necessary
- Preference to individuals with cleaning experience, especially in a health care setting
- Self-motivated with initiative to provide the highest quality service
- Ability to lift between 40-80 pounds
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and CharterCARE will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.