Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for CharterCARE. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: CharterCARE
JOB TITLE: Environmental Services Technician
LOCATION: Roger Williams Hospital or Fatima Hospital
- Provide cleaning services in assigned areas.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for patients, visitors, and staff.
Successful candidates will have:
- High School Diploma, preferred
- Ability to follow instruction and procedures necessary
- Preference to individuals with cleaning experience, especially in a health care setting
- Self-motivated with initiative to provide the highest quality service
- Ability to lift between 40-80 pounds
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and CharterCARE will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.