825 Chalkstone Ave
Industry: Maintenance / Custodial
Job Number: 1001
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for CharterCARE. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: CharterCARE
JOB TITLE: Environmental Services Project Worker
LOCATION: Roger Williams Hospital or Fatima Hospital
- Responsible for deep cleaning of all areas as necessary.
- Provide relief for all individuals in Environmental Services.
- May transport patients and supplies.
- Assist in maintaining tracking logs including linen supplies, medical waste, and chemotherapy waste.
- Timely, positive responses to the needs of all customers including physicians, patients, families, and co-workers
Successful candidates will have:
- High School Diploma
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Environmental Services Procedures, preferred.
- 1-2 years in a health care setting preferred.
- Ability to perform special tasks including operation of equipment necessary for maintaining all types of floor surfaces
- Ability to lift between 40-80 pounds
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and CharterCARE will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.