Job Number: 1762
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Lifespan. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Lifespan
JOB TITLE: Environmental Services Aide
LOCATION: East Providence, RI
HOURS: Part Time
- Perform a variety of housekeeping duties to maintain the Hospital in a clean, aseptic, safe and orderly condition. Perform other related duties, as required.
- Cleans, dusts, and disinfects all above-floor items, such as light fixtures, ceilings, vents, televisions, picture frames, shelves, furniture, walls, doors, door frames, windows, and window sills.
Successful candidates will have:
- Ability to use simple tools and power equipment and follow simple instructions.
- High school diploma/GED preferred.
- Must be able to sit/ squat 1-3 hours per day stand and walk 3-7 hours per day lift 10-35 lbs with good body mechanics twist and bend moderately.
- Must be able to use both hands/wrists and perform work with moderate deviation and fine motor skills.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Lifespan will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.