11 Friendship St
Job Number: 1609
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Lifespan. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Lifespan
JOB TITLE: Environmental Services Aide
LOCATION: Newport Hospital
HOURS: Full Time or Per Diem, Day and Evening shifts available (Including weekend and holiday rotation)
- Perform a variety of housekeeping duties to maintain the Hospital in a clean, aseptic, safe, and orderly condition.
- Perform other related duties, as required.
Successful candidates will have:
- Ability to use simple tools and power equipment and follow simple instructions
- High School Diploma/GED, preferred
- Must be able to lift 10-35 pounds
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Lifespan will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.