Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting for an Emergency Certified Nursing Assistant Training program.
Training Name: Emergency Certified Nursing Assistant Training
Location: Providence, RI 02907
Start Date: April 30, 2020 – on-going
The free CNA training program will prepare you for an emergency certification and immediate placement upon successful completion of ALL components of the training. All participants will need to provide immunization records and agree to a pre-training drug test and background check. This training consists of three parts:
- Phase 1: Candidates must take the self-proctored 8-hour online course and submit a copy of your certificate to CNA@skillsforri.com. Click here for the CNA Online Assessment.
(Note: if the link does not work, please copy and paste this URL into your web browser: https://educate.ahcancal.org/products/temporary-nurse-aide)
- Phase 2: Candidates must complete the in-person hands-on competency assessment. This part of the training is 1 hour and must be in-person; the training provider will follow all social distancing protocols to ensure participants are in a safe environment.
- Phase 3: Candidates must attend a 3-hour online Emotional Intelligence and Crisis Management Training. This training will provide you with additional preparedness working in fast-paced settings.
- Over 18 years old
- High School Graduate or GED
- Problem solving / critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor
- Ability to communicate across demographics
- Driver’ s License
- Physical within one year
- Immunizations record