1000 Eddy Street
Industry: Healthcare Services/Human Services, Professional Services/Administration/Education
Job Number: 3279
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for Meeting Street. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Meeting Street
JOB TITLE: Education Coordinator
Hours: Full-Time, Monday - Friday
As the Education Coordinator you ensure the ELC has a high-quality curriculum that follows developmentally appropriate practice, the Rhode Island Early Learning Development Standards and meets the individual needs of children and with all abilities..
Meeting Street is currently offering a four-step $2,500 bonus to new employees for full-time, benefit eligible positions
- Assist teachers with establishing classroom management, curriculum development and assessment; responsible for implementing and submitting all RI Pre-K deliverable
- Create, monitoring, and revising Individual Professional Development Plans and performance reviews of staff
- Provides coordination with Child Outreach and Special Education Team.
Successful candidates will have:
How to Apply
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or equivalent, Rhode Island Department of Education (RIDE) certification in Pre-K to Grade Two or the ability to obtain.
- Two years of classroom experience, RIELDS training Foundations, Curriculum and Programs
- Requires CPR and First Aid certification, or willingness to obtain
- COVID vaccination required
- Valid driver’s license and registered/inspected vehicle – Required
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and Meeting Street will make the final hiring decisions.
Why Apply Through Skills for Rhode Island’s Future
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.