Job Number: 1719
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Roch’ s Supermarket Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Roch’ s Supermarket
JOB TITLE: Driver
LOCATION: West Warwick
HOURS: 1st shift (start time: 5: 00am)
- Drive different routes throughout the day in RI, MA and CT
- Ability to drive 16 ft. refrigerated trucks, sprinter trucks and small vans
- CDL is not required
- Ability to pass a BG check including driving record
- Ability to obtain a health card (Company will cover cost)
Successful candidates will have:
- Good time management
- Desire to work and advance
- Flexibility and ability to adapt
- Good attitude
- Produce experience preferred (not required)
- Open to working weekends and holidays
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Roch’ s Supermarket will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.