Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Family Service of Rhode Island. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Family Service of Rhode Island
JOB TITLE: Director of Education
LOCATION: Providence, RI
HOURS: Daytime, Part Time
- Part time position overseeing the educational components of the state' s premiere day treatment facility for children with psychiatric/emotional challenges
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team that includes special and regular education teachers, masters-level mental health therapists, speech, OT, APE, psychiatrist, nurse, and paraprofessional support staff
- Provide direct supervision to a faculty of 15 teachers, ensure compliance with all RIDE regulations, IEP implementation, and representation of the facility to RIDE and the community
- Reports to the program' s Executive Director
Successful candidates will have:
- M.Ed, or Ed. D. required.
- RIDE Certification as a special education administrator.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Family Services of Rhode Island will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.