North Kingstown, RI 02852
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for Perspectives Corporation. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Perspectives Corporation
JOB TITLE: Direct Support Professional – Adult Residential Services
LOCATION: Multiple Locations in RI
HOURS: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available
As a Direct Support Professional, you'll assist the people we support in all aspects of their daily lives — whether at work, home, or in the community — to achieve a quality of life that encourages life-long learning, opportunity, and independence.
As a part of the Adult Residential Services team, you'll help individuals:
- Take part in vocational programs, community and daily living skills, and personal interests
- Participate in maintaining a clean and comfortable home
- Use public and personal transportation for daily errands and activities
- Make choices that promote a happy and healthy lifestyle
Successful candidates will have:
- A High School Diploma or GED
- Reliable transportation and access to an insured vehicle
- A valid driver’s license
- Must not have more than 2 moving violations within a 3 year period
- Be able to pass a Criminal Background Check
- Be able to enroll in Direct Deposit program
- Be physically fit to pass Safety Training Skills
- Be able to attend a 5-day training during day time hours
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and Perspectives Corporation will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.