Industry: Health & Human Services
Job Number: 1891
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Lifespan. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Lifespan
JOB TITLE: Dietary Assistant
LOCATION: Newport, RI
- Loads, operates, and unloads dish and pot washing machines to clean and sanitize tableware and cooking utensils. Maintains work area in clean and safe condition.
- Washes Kitchen and Cafeteria floors, ceilings, walls, and equipment as assigned and disposes of trash.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of food service sanitation, infection control principles, and uses accepted techniques in handling, serving, and storing of food.
- Assembles patient trays for the following patient population: child, adult, geriatric
Successful candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to use simple tools and equipment and follow simple instructions required.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Lifespan will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.