309 Spring Street
Industry: Food Service
Job Number: 1598
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for St. Clare Home. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: St. Clare Home
JOB TITLE: Dietary Aide
LOCATION: Newport, RI
HOURS: Full Time/Part Time, 1st (7AM-3PM) or 2nd (3PM-7: 30PM) Shifts (Weekends and Holidays Required)
- Works with the facility’ s Director of Dining Services and Dietitian.
- Works in the kitchen, which at times may be extremely warm due to equipment and cooking.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the facility.
- Maintain dining room areas and kitchens in a tidy/ organized fashion.
- Implement cleaning schedule as assigned.
- Follow procedures that ensure dietary supplies are used in an efficient manner to avoid waste.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all resident care information.
Successful candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and move a minimum of fifty (50) pounds.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and St. Clare Home will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.