Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Supfina Machine Company. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Supfina Machine Company
JOB TITLE: Data Entry Clerk
LOCATION: North Kingstown, RI
- Sales and Marketing Support by entering data into the CRM system
- Market research by looking for certain information on company websites
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Successful candidates will have:
- Swift and detail oriented
- Able to work towards targets
- Motivated and positive attitude
- Comfort with latest technology
- Ability to type 50-60 WPM
- Effective communication skills
- CRM experience preferred
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Supfina Machine Company will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.