500 Salem Street
Industry: Professional Services/Administration/Education
Job Number: 2518
COMPANY NAME: Fidelity Investments
JOB TITLE: Data Analyst
LOCATION: Smithfield, RI
As a Data Analyst within the Client Experience division you are responsible for executing on various types of data focused projects in support of both new and existing institutional firms of Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions (FCCS). Are you an analytical candidate with strong business acumen coupled with the ability to extract meaningful information from data sets to meet business needs? Then this role is for you!
As the Client Experience Data Analyst you will focus on performing detailed analysis of clients' brokerage account data, coordinating and administering the end-to-end process for account paperwork creation with pre-fill of data, leading internal account transfer events, and the coordinating internal and external movement of accounts for clients transitioning within or exiting the financial services business. You are encouraged to have a detailed understanding of the Fidelity’s mainframe (‘FBSI’), customer account forms, MS Office especially Excel, as well as various Fidelity Institutional (FI) brokerage products and services.
- Analyze client data files using MS Excel, ad hoc queries, and use large file management skills to transform data into business-ready formats.
- Own end-to-end forms pre-fill projects, preparing all forms and applications to include in the household packages. Gather all the requirements, document the scope of the project and develop a project plan.
- Directly work with clients on all matters related to data and forms; communicate on scheduled or ad hoc phone calls, email, or in person.
How to Apply
- Bachelor's degree, 1+ years professional experience in financial services industry, preferably in new account opening, customer-facing brokerage operations, trading, or back office support.
- Excel, Database, SQL code experience and report integration preferred
- Possible work from home opportunity
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and Fidelity Investments will make the final hiring decisions.
Why Apply Through Skills for Rhode Island’s Future
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.