Warwick, RI 02886
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for Company Confidential. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Company Confidential
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Representative
LOCATION: Warwick, RI
- Respond to customer requests via telephone or email, providing excellent service to company's customers who have insurance or other financial service products or benefit plans.
- Research requests regarding various product aspects, policy provisions, claim status, basic procedures, etc.
- Efficiently process transactions and refer requests for other policy modifications to appropriate areas.
- Track responses to ensure completion.
- Enhance and strengthen the relationship between the customer and company using strong communication skills, keen listening skills and empathy.
- Support special product and/or service campaigns as needed, or if solicited by the customer.
- Efficiently access and navigate multiple electronic systems to provide a complete and integrated response to the customer’s inquiry.
- Perform these responsibilities in a consistent, professional manner while exercising strong verbal, interpersonal and high-quality service skills.
Successful candidates will have:
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills Required:
- Min 1+ year’s customer service experience.
- An ability to work during the hours of operation; must be flexible in regard to overtime & shift worked, which may change based on business needs.
-Ability to navigate computerized data entry systems or other relevant applications
- Prior Call Center experience is highly preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred; Some college experience or a trade or professional certification highly preferred.
- A demonstrated ability to quickly learn and continuously develop functional knowledge and an understanding of company products as well as administrative, claims, underwriting and marketing functions.
- A passion for serving customers and a personal commitment to following through in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer/keyboard skills as well as solid math, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb listening skills and professional oral & written communication skills with an ability to inspire trust and accountability though an empathetic communication style which promotes a quality image of the company.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and Company Confidential will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.