Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Citizens Bank. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Citizens Bank
JOB TITLE: Contact Center Credit Card Specialist
Are you friendly, helpful, positive-minded and enjoy learning? Are you interested in joining a team of professionals that delivers world class customer service? Our Customer Service Representative role may be the right career choice for you.
At Citizens Bank, we consider our colleagues to be our greatest asset. This is why we go to great lengths to foster an engaged workforce in our Call Center teams. Bring your skills and expertise to our team. Our Call Center colleagues have the support and training needed to grow their careers and make a lasting impact.
- Field a variety of incoming customer calls with a passion to deliver high quality solutions for our customers
- Opportunities to help customers bank better by recommending products and services that meet their banking needs
- Gain deeper knowledge and understanding of banking industry to handle customer inquiries with increasing complexity
- Satisfaction and pride in producing high quality work
- A work culture that believes in the power of working together and supporting the unique needs and career aspirations of each individual
- Comprehensive training that will draw on your previous experiences and challenge you to grow
Successful candidates will have:
- 1+ years of exceptional customer service or sales experience required
- Positive and customer-focused mindset
- Strong listening and problem solving abilities, persistent enthusiasm when interacting with customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Goal oriented professionals with an interest in strengthening their banking knowledge
- Exceptional time management skills
- Detail oriented with a strong sense of urgency
- High School degree or equivalent required
- Computer proficiency - required
- Ability to sit for long periods answering customer calls - required
What we offer:
- Guaranteed base salary with performance-based incentive bonuses
- Exceptional benefits such as medical, dental, and generous Paid Time Off policy
- Variety of work schedules to suit your lifestyle and needs (full time, first shift)
- Fixed schedules (no rotations) that include one weekend day off
- Career opportunities to develop your own potential, learn new skills, grow into new roles
- Access to 401(k) with corporate match and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Access to exclusive colleague offers on Citizens Bank products and services
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and the Citizens Bank will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS RI
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills RI’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills RI has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.