Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
Job Number: 1734
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for MOO. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: MOO
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Representative
LOCATION: Lincoln, RI
- Putting the customer and their needs first.
- Responding to customer inquiries via phone, email and online chat while adhering to schedule with punctuality.
- Handling inquiries ranging from order status, general product information, technical issues and pricing.
- Processing customer refunds, credits and returns requests.
- Handling customer escalations in a professional manner.
- Identifying opportunities for site and process improvements and communicating them to supervisor/manager.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 1 year of Customer Service experience.
- Excellent oral and written skills with high attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, dependable and open to a fast-paced environment.
- Initiative and decisiveness - able to think outside the box to creatively solve problems.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Effective time management skills
- A go getter attitude, someone who does not settle for “ just OK.”
- Advanced computer skills – internet and email.
- High School Diploma Required – Associates or Bachelor’ s Degree Preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and MOO will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.