Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for North East Knitting. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: North East Knitting
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Associate
LOCATION: Pawtucket, RI
Customer Service Staff is responsible for any and all needs, requests and/or orders for customers
- Responsible for entering all orders received from customers according to customer and ISO requirements
- All requests from customers for POD’ s, samples, shipping information, etc.
- Issue RA’ s to customers
- Answering telephone calls
- Checking all picking tickets when orders are shipped
- Work with in house sales staff and with outside reps for any requests they may have for customers
- Various daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Any and all clerical duties
- Back orders, production inventory control tickets, filing, seconds report
- Other duties as assigned
Successful candidates will have:
- High school level or equivalent experience preferred
- Must read, speak and write English.
- Must have knowledge of mathematical skills.
- Must be computer literate, able to multi task and able to prioritize duties.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and North East Knitting will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.