320 Commerce Park Road
Job Number: 1887
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Taylor Farms. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Taylor Farms
JOB TITLE: Commercialization Project Coordinator
LOCATION: North Kingstown, RI
The Commercialization Project Coordinator is responsible for delivery of NPD products. He/she will ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget and will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
- Build spec sheets & Job Aides on all finished good items
- Submit and manage pricing the pricing process (initial and final)
- Start & coordinate the label process with Taylor Farms Regulatory to start and track the label process
- Coordinate finished labels with the TFNE QA team for Rhode Island Regulatory approval
- Responsible for managing the private branded items site and specification requirements
- Manage internal communication (upcoming launches, discontinuations, packaging, labeling changes, etc.)
- Assist the commercialization process with the TFNE team inside the facility both in the trial phase and any improvement process
- Coordinate samples and internal shelf life process, validation for the RBS brands
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis
- Additional duties as required
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 3 years of experience in a plant environment, project management or customer management role.
- A plus to have experience in foodservice/retail manufacturing experience
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills-written, verbal and interpersonal
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Passionate about food
- Must have a “ can-do” solution-based attitude to work in a hectic environment that is evolving and growing
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint; able to learn new programs Experience in project management
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Taylor Farms will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.