100 Sockanosset Cross Road Cranston, RI 02920
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for Citizens Bank. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Citizens Bank
JOB TITLE: Contact Center Credit Card Specialist
- Collect payments on predefined accounts through problem resolution, servicing and negotiation techniques.
- Adhere to policy and compliance guidelines regarding security of customer information. Includes Citizens, local, state and federal laws.
- Adhere to system documentation, policies and procedures to ensure accurate operational reporting.
- Review account status, advise customer of current status, and request additional information as needed on inbound / outbound calls.
- Ability to consistently and proficiently negotiate payments on accounts within all level stages of delinquency within one line of business.
- Ensure operational goals are met as set by department standards.
- Achieve a quality score as set by department standards.
- Adheres to provided schedule.
- Determine account status based on system of record.
Successful candidates will have:
- Excellent oral communications counseling and persuasion skills.
- Knowledge of Fair Debt Collection Practices flexibility to adapt to changing business needs and requirements with a consistent, positive attitude.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Math aptitude.
- Familiarity with the usage of a predictive dialer and automatic call distributor.
- Make independent decisions and exercise sound judgment.
- Organized work habits.
- Ability to perform in a production environment and meet monthly operational metric goals.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and the Citizens Bank will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS RI
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills RI’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills RI has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.