Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Tides Family Services. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Tides Family Services
JOB TITLE: Clinician
LOCATION: Community Based, Headquarters in West Warwick
- Assess for and evaluate case management needs of clients and family services.
- Performs a bio-psychosocial assessment interview with client, family, and/or significant other according to agency policy and standards.
- Work collaboratively with integrated team of caseworkers, behavioral assistants and other clinicians to develop, review and evaluate treatment goals, provide resources, advocacy, perform routine assessments and build relationships with clients and families.
- Provide in-home (remote/telehealth during COVID-19) and community-based counseling by addressing referral behaviors and measuring progress specified timeframes.
- Maintain crisis and trauma counseling and other services to help ensure client and family safety.
- Ensure quality service case metrics are met through ongoing analysis, case review, daily ETO reporting, and accuracy of data entry into TFS ETO platform or other reporting measures.
- Support activities, services and programs that uphold NASW professional boundaries and are culturally sensitive to clients and families.
- Empower families to make stable commitments to children by providing counseling and coordinating reunification efforts led by DCYF.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism in the community, with clients, schools, courts and with referring agencies seeking to build and sustain positive relationships.
- Attend all required program meetings including; weekly supervision, monthly clinical group supervision, tracking rundown, staff meetings, and other meetings scheduled by supervisor.
- Maintain weekly service delivery (remote/telehealth during COVID-19) requirements with clients and families.
- Drive consistent quality improvement by utilizing counseling techniques, program structure, treatment guidelines and crisis intervention
Successful candidates will have:
- Masters degree from an accredited school in social work – Required
- LCSW/LICSW/LMHC – Preferred
- Valid driver’ s license and registered/inspected vehicle – Required
- Bilingual; English, Spanish, Portuguese, Creole – Preferred
- 2-4 years experience in human services, healthcare, and other non-profit agencies.
- Demonstrates a safe, strengths-based approach while continuously using everyday behavior opportunities to teach, guide, and support youth and families with their goals and challenges to remain in the home and in their communities.
- Capacity for behavior management utilizing counseling techniques, program structure, guidelines and crisis intervention and to use metrics to ensure accountability.
- Strong crisis management, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills, particularly when working with youth of all ages.
- Managed in-home (remote/telehealth during COVID-19) and community strengths-based services to clients and families.
- Skilled in building relationships with internal team, stakeholders, clients and families, schools, law enforcement and other community resources.
- Highly self-motivated, accountable and able to make decisions independently.
- Motivational with a strong commitment to the Agency' s mission
- Excellent communication, verbal and attention to detail skills.
- High level of integrity, ethics and values.
- Competence to provide assessments, coordination, and implementation/ evaluation of professional social services to clients and their families in order to aid them in coping with social, emotional, and economic difficulties to remain in the home and the community.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Tides Family Services will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.